Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tow Hook/Strap probably again :)

So as you can guess from the tittle, i have a tow hook/strap question.

After some research from the search bar it looks like pierce motorsports is the best option for a Tow Hook. The main question I have is if I will have any issues with the bumper being able to handle the weight of being towed. Basically is that a safe spot for the tow hook.

Lastly I have also been looking into just doing a Tow strap because... well they loo better :).

I found this video on youtube that makes it seem like a tow strap is a pretty easy install as well. Would this be insanely stupid to do something like that? Would I also be opening up myself to getting my bumper ripped off?i just want to be able to go to my local track having the right equipment but also not have an eye sore.

Is it possible to incorporate a strap with the pierce motor sports kit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrjbhavcqVo&t=231s

P.S. dear mods i apologize for my ignorance, i haven't posted here much. If i need to post this some where else please let me know where.