Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Trouble With the Hydraulic Clutch Line

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Hello all,

I tried to bleed my clutch but the high pressure line is leaking where it goes into the clutch master cylinder at the firewall. Is there supposed to be a small o-ring on the end of the line that snaps into the clutch master cylinder? I don't recall there being one but it's possible I lost it while I had everything out doing the ST sedan swap. Thanks.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello all,

I tried to bleed my clutch but the high pressure line is leaking where it goes into the clutch master cylinder at the firewall. Is there supposed to be a small o-ring on the end of the line that snaps into the clutch master cylinder? I don't recall there being one but it's possible I lost it while I had everything out doing the ST sedan swap. Thanks.
Buy a new line* there is no replacement for what you lost. The only way is a new line.....Time to call fomoco. Ask me how I know*

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Anyone have a part number? I lost it pulling out the line. Can't seem to locate a part number to order a line

Last edited: