Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune+ Ti Exhaust System

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Yeah the price is up there compared to others but its Titanium, so its a respectable price at that point.

Never have been a fan of single tips on FiSTs though.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Looking at the dimensions of the muffler case, it's probably got a nice deep tone but there is just just about zero chance it doesn't drone - the dimensions of the case just aren't big enough to cancel out a sub 140hz frequency. I know Ti vibrates differently than steel but I really don't think it's enough to attenuate a 10.5 foot long sine wave.

Bumping this to see if anyone has any additional videos or sound clips of this or their stainless system.

I have the stainless one with a muffler, as I wanted to get a lightweight cat back legal for H Street Autocross. He makes two versions as the earlier pre 2016 cars had a much different shaped torsion beam axle and may even have a cheap used pre 2016 system. It drones. Keeping the stock hanger in the middle tunnel area helps. It’s light and very good quality tubing bends welds, and service,

I have the stainless one with a muffler, as I wanted to get a lightweight cat back legal for H Street Autocross. He makes two versions as the earlier pre 2016 cars had a much different shaped torsion beam axle and may even have a cheap used pre 2016 system. It drones. Keeping the stock hanger in the middle tunnel area helps. It’s light and very good quality tubing bends welds, and service,
Is it your first catback for the fiesta or did you change over from another one? I'm looking at one myself, but am slightly worried about drone as I do drive longer distances on occasion

Is it your first catback for the fiesta or did you change over from another one? I'm looking at one myself, but am slightly worried about drone as I do drive longer distances on occasion
My experience -- Stock, FSWERKS, Thermal R&D, Tune+ with rear silencer... the Tune+ sounds great, it's deep mellow, best workmanship of any I've seem by far, lightweight, proper 2.5" tubing, excellent service from Adam (really, over the top), excelent value for the money, and many are happy with it. It does, however resonate-drone at 3,000 to 3,400rpm with moderate to max load, more than I like.

The FSWERKS is much quieter and enjoyable for a relaxed drive with passengers (Installing this from the 2014 car to the 2018 car before I sell it), the Thermal I haven't had much time with other than warm up and leak checks on the car, and a little seat time to see how I like the sound, but it's well documented and discussed. I have a full Tune+ for sale by the way for anyone interested in stopping by the house for a good deal. About the light weight... weight reduction is an awesome tool to improve acceleration and braking performance, and grip and handling next if done in the right places. My car responds well to adding weight down low in autocross, many back and forth experiments with this, so I went with a heavier system, opposite of what others do.

12% the cost of the car new for just the catback section LOL, but that weight is awesome and Ti always sounds great.

DAW

2nd post here but I’ve been a lurker since I got my 19’ st(new) last year. I MAY pick this up, just ordered ic pipes,intake,larger ic,AP, TS em bov from ron last week so I’m waiting for all that to get here. The weight savings, rarity and sound is something I look for in an exhaust. I will either make a new thread on this or add to this one whenever I purchase it.
-Derek

Can't seem to find a thread for the stainless version so i guess I'll ask here.... Anyone running it? Debating selling my thermal exhaust and getting the tune+ stainless version for the weight savings. Worried it's a bit too loud though, I've only found one video in YouTube with it and it seems loud, though not too loud?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk