Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Transformer Performance Module

different case images

Here is a picture of the installation of a dual module kit on a Focus with a 1.0L engine. The pic serves a double purpose and also illustrates the glow in the dark 3D printed case.

The two units installed are on pressure sensors located on the intake manifold and on the charged air pipe. The fuel pressure sensor can be seen in the picture. Ideally, one could also install a TT on the fuel pressure sensor to raise the fuel pressure.

Thank you SecretSquirlTuned for the image

If you think the green is hideous, there are also black cases available - they look like this

Pete

Nice ride Pete - the TT you received has a matching case - it should also glow in the dark. I look forward to your review and comments.

Out of curiosity, would you have preferred a black case? or a "glow-in-the-dark" green?
I was pretty happy when I saw the green so it matched my car. Can't give a review yet as I am waiting for my coilovers to be rebuilt by Eibach so the car is sitting on jackstands at the moment. So possibly this weekend I can give feed back, or next week if it takes a longer than anticipated time for the rebuild.