Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

USB use

OP
S
Thread Starter #21
The USB stick works. Now I'm trying to add my playlists from itunes to the stick and no go. I tried Playlist Creator and it has the potential to work but it is returning an error. I've sent an email to the developer to sort it out. I like the app and it did work once successfully. I'm awaiting their reply and will advise. If this can be sorted, I'm golden and I'm sure others can use it as well. If there is a proven other wa of doing it let me know. Standby for more...

Update: It works but it doesn't allow drag and drop from iTunes to the application which is a bummer. Trying to figure out how to expand the folder in explorer to show the genres to save as a playlist. I'll get there somehow. I'm just glad to have the stick so if nothing else, I'm good.

Update 2: Just copying the songs from itunes to the stick works as stated. Since I have the songs delineated by genre, Sync3 recognizes them so I can select a genre and accomplish the same thing. Duh. No playlist but don't care. Back in business...

Update Final: I figured out the issue with Playlist Creator. It is as follows (Cumbersome but worth it for mixed genre playlists). From explorer, drag and drop the files you want in a playlist to Playlist Creator. Save that to the stick and good to go. All the files are present on the stick with the playlist .pls files pointing to them. The issue was drag and drop directly from iTunes to Playlist Creator doesn't work. This allow mixed genre playlists. Yes!

Hopes this helps for those who need this functionality. *out

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #22
Iomega? Throwback! Let's just break out the zip or jazz drive while we're at it. The thousands of dollars I spent on computer gear.....worse than a car. I always get more mileage out of a car. I haven't been an early adopter in well over a decade. Not worth it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hahahaha....yeah. I was just playing around but it didn't work in the car. It is the porta-drive and still works quite well, actually. I have a mac-mini, a macbook air, a PC and iPads...

Last edited: