Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vibration on deceleration

So I have awr motor mounts all round. Came to feel that when decelerating to a stop, regardless of the gear I'm in, around 1400-1000rpm I started to get this crazy vibration. If I push in on the clutch when experiencing this, the vibrations dissappear. Anyone experience something similar? 64xxx miles All my mounts are toques to spec.

Is this a recent issue that just came up? or is this something that you think lines up with the motor mount install

OP
Ganjie
Thread Starter #3
Something that was kind of always there. I think it's just far more noticeable now.

I would probably guess your throw out bearing is going out and the motor mounts made the issue more apparent.
The throw out bearing may also explain why it goes away when you press the clutch in.

OP
Ganjie
Thread Starter #5
Scratch that it's all the time in gear or not

How many miles on the mounts? When I did my AWR tranny mount I took off, the bolt that goes through the bushing had to be torqued to a certain amount. Maybe it came loose. I would check the torque on all the mounts again and inspect the bushings, I would also put back the oem passenger and tranny mounts to see if the vibration goes away