Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

Not going to make it out tonight. Just got home. So much to unpack. Sorry guys. I'll be around next week though.

JasonHaven

Spotted a brand new grey FiST this morning on Independence, had dealer tags and all... who here bought a second car? :p

remy

Just saw a white FiST heading north on Connecticut past Wyoming. Anyone on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When? And also anyone interested in doing a track day? Scca track nights is running Dominon raceway in Fredericksburg, VA on May10th.. I am signed up already. Good way to test your car without a full bore weekend or tons of investment. I haven't been on track or raced in 5 years so I need to get back at it.
http://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events/1983000-track-night-2016-northern-virginia-may-10

FYI, looks like the May 10 SCCA track night at Dominion was postponed. Seems the road course is not ready yet. Kind of disappointing as I was planning to go check it out and at least run the paced laps. Next one is June 21 and I may do that one instead if anyone is interested.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey local people, make sure so check out the Capital ST Club Annual Meet this saturday!

"The BBQ will take place at Claude Moore Park, in Sterling, Va

For the cruise. We will be meeting up behind the AMC at the Hoffman center.

Address. Hoffman Town Center, 206 Swamp Fox Rd, Alexandria, VA 22314

Plan to be there by 9:00, the property management has agreed to allow us to use it. The cruise will depart 9:00am sharp. Nick, will be leading the cruise up to Sterling."

We have a mini pre-meet in Fairfax before the main event

https://www.facebook.com/events/1787117648184659/

https://www.facebook.com/events/113949198988919/

The park is right across the cascasdes from
My house, but I won't be able to make it. Too bad. My car hasn't been outside for two weeks with the rain and the fact it's running its track setup right now.

Going to be installing a mishimoto radiator and MesiterR coilovers this upcoming holiday weekend if anyone is around. Than hopefully working on getting the suspension properly setup.

I'll be there Saturday. I have media creditionals with GRC so look for me next to the track or drinking red bulls in the media tent.

I'll be there today and Sat. Do the creds let you park in the lot next to the Ticket area? I'll definitely look for the car. There's usually a couple ST's parked next to the walkway to the tunnel.

I would go but it's supposed to be a shitty day weather-wise. Will prob just watch it on TV. Hopefully the weather holds out for you guys.