Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A whats up from the PNW (Washington State)!

Recently traded in my modded 535 wagon to save on gas (I commute). Purchased the ST kind of randomly and am having a blast. Super happy with my choices! Joined the forum game late on the BMW so figured I would start off right with the FiST. Already at "Stage 1" and am looking forward to everyone's advice and knowledge on future upgrades.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard

Recently traded in my modded 535 wagon to save on gas (I commute). Purchased the ST kind of randomly and am having a blast. Super happy with my choices! Joined the forum game late on the BMW so figured I would start off right with the FiST. Already at "Stage 1" and am looking forward to everyone's advice and knowledge on future upgrades.
Welcome! You should join NWST/RS fb group!

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
There is a autocross group by you call the Sand and Sage Sports Car Club (SSSCC) SSSCC.org that I would recommend checking out. Their webpage doesn't look to be well maintained but they do keep Axware up to date (https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/calendar_main.php) A group of them also travel up to the Spokane area for my local autocross group AutoSports Northwest ASNW.org