Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wastegate actuator question

So, haven been searching the forum regarding changing the wastegate actuator - it seems there has been a lot of discussion, but not much consensus on whether or not it is useful to change it from the stock version.

Also, from what I noticed, seems that there is only one tuner that really accounts for that in the tune, while the others are generally 'ok' with the stock part. Correct?

So, has anyone gotten any noticeable 'value' from changing this part on the stock turbo?

Thanks,
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
So, haven been searching the forum regarding changing the wastegate actuator - it seems there has been a lot of discussion, but not much consensus on whether or not it is useful to change it from the stock version.

Also, from what I noticed, seems that there is only one tuner that really accounts for that in the tune, while the others are generally 'ok' with the stock part. Correct?

So, has anyone gotten any noticeable 'value' from changing this part on the stock turbo?

Thanks,
J
@Gogoggansgo he is the one that upgraded the wastegate on the stock turbo. There is a detailed thread somewhere.

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
found it, read through. so given I intend to change the turbo next year, not really worth it.

Thanks for the help!

J