Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Watching this sure has me wound up and thinking expensive thoughts, flame spitting STf for me???

im full 3 inch DP back, resonator and muffler deleted. i shoot flames when i redline it and dont use the flat foot shifting, its so big, at night i can see it in the passenger mirror. im on a basemap from panda, cant wait til they revise the map. i do have a catless DP ordered so we will see how she does with it

I definitely shoot 2ft flames at times. It's a the quick high rpm downshifts that make these fireballs shoot out! I'd upload the picture if this site was more mobile friendly:)

twolf

I definitely shoot 2ft flames at times. It's a the quick high rpm downshifts that make these fireballs shoot out! I'd upload the picture if this site was more mobile friendly:)
I have a MBRP catback and ATP Catless DP and can indeed confirm this.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
I am going back to a catted big turbo system and might not get crackle, pops and flames any longer:(