Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

We need a big IC option! Listen up Companies!

DaveG99

Ive lost 42 lbs in the past 4 months. Was 280 now in the 230's. Doing the ketogenic diet. Trying to get back to my college football playing weight of 215. Go knights!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I cut out all bread and sugar. I keep my carb intake under 30grams per day
That's what I did also...anywho...back onto Intercoolers....did anyone ever figure out pressure drop over one these from DHM?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

We just noticed this thread and wanted to chime in!

I wanted to start by saying that we’re not giving you a sales pitch, but rather just some food for thought when you are shopping for that new intercooler. We do hope you do choose Mishimoto, but in the end we want to make sure that your Fiesta is running as cool as possible!
While frontal surface area is an important aspect for upgrading your intercooler, there are some other aspect to consider as well. One of which is the construction. Switching up to bar and plate might add some weight, but it helps keep your intercooler from soaking with heat. Also the combination of end tank design, as well as using an ideal fin pitch will greatly increase the heat exchanger’s efficiency. Finally, another aspect we always take into consideration is making sure to not obstruct the rest of the cooling system as much as possible to keep your Fiesta running as cool as possible.

If you want to know more make sure to check out our Engineering Blog, or reach out to us with any questions you might have!

Thanks
-Mishimoto

now all you got to do is install the freakin thing and quit talking about it. j/k of course. I love the cpe with my x37.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
now all you got to do is install the freakin thing and quit talking about it.
Tell my brother to get his POS, unregistered/un-inspected for almost 3 years, broken down, leaking EVERTHING, no brakes, destroyed top, dash lit up brighter than any Christmas tree, '99 Boxster out of the garage, and I will! [wink] LOL

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Tell my brother to get his POS, unregistered/un-inspected for almost 3 years, broken down, leaking EVERTHING, no brakes, destroyed top, dash lit up brighter than any Christmas tree, '99 Boxster out of the garage, and I will! [wink] LOL
Call the junk man, we won't tell.

that is a pain! I am blessed. living in rural Midwest with a separate garage just for both my hobby cars, a pole shed for work/business truck, with room for old wood boat and firewood scout. 8 acres to store what ever. no zoning and a dumpster......

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
that is a pain! I am blessed. living in rural Midwest with a separate garage just for both my hobby cars, a pole shed for work/business truck, with room for old wood boat and firewood scout. 8 acres to store what ever. no zoning and a dumpster......
Hell yeah....I had to settle staying in the city ....but with some luck got a house with two double garages....which is a rarity in my area.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
On top of that, even though it has been said a trillion times before, the HOA where I live will not allow you to so much as even have your hood up in your OWN driveway, let alone the street parking spots, or have the car up on jack stands/jack, at the penalty of an exponentially increasing fine (starting at $75.00 for the FIRST offense!) when caught. [mad] [rant]

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
On top of that, even though it has been said a trillion times before, the HOA where I live will not allow you to so much as even have your hood up in your OWN driveway, let alone the street parking spots, or have the car up on jack stands/jack, at the penalty of an exponentially increasing fine (starting at $75.00 for the FIRST offense!) when caught. [mad] [rant]
Could you put up a tent in your driveway?

Sekred

1000 Post Club
What, seriously!!. Who the hell are the HOA. You can't work on your own car in your own driveway.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What, seriously!!. Who the hell are the HOA. You can't work on your own car in your own driveway.
Home Owners Association.....pretty much the Fun police /wet towel of the party of a home development in some places. They can be rather Gestapo like....it is the reason why I will not live in a community like that.