Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

We need a big IC option! Listen up Companies!

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Then they would issue an even BIGGER YET fine, of course. [hatchet]
That's a bummer.

I don't have an HOA anymore, but when I did I made memorizing all the rules and finding loopholes into a hobby, just to waste their time. You give some people the tiniest amount of perceived power and it gets away from them.

DaveG99

Tell my brother to get his POS, unregistered/un-inspected for almost 3 years, broken down, leaking EVERTHING, no brakes, destroyed top, dash lit up brighter than any Christmas tree, '99 Boxster out of the garage, and I will! [wink] LOL

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Life's too short to drive a stock Fist.
True, except that it ain't exactly a dog stock, especially a base/stripped one with some extra weight reduction as well. [:)] [driving]

But yeah, life's WAY TOO SHORT to be piloting a Camry/Avalon around, despite whatever their 0-60 may be. ;)

KKaWing

True, except that it ain't exactly a dog stock, especially a base/stripped one with some extra weight reduction as well. [:)] [driving]

But yeah, life's WAY TOO SHORT to be piloting a Camry/Avalon around, despite whatever their 0-60 may be. ;)
My life would be cut short if I drove one of those around. I can't count how many times I almost dozed off driving my parent's ES300 when I was younger. It's pretty scary thinking back tbh. It's like driving in a trance.