Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What "affordable fun" stable mate for your Fiesta do you have?

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I keep thinking about a miata, and maybe doing a v8 swap with a monster motorsports or flyinmiata kit... I am just too tall :| I don't like the feeling having the windshield right in the middle of my FOV.
I'm 6'2'' and had a Miata for quite a few years. My solution was to pull the seat forwards and then recline the rear. Had no problem being too tall.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Picked this up a few weeks ago to resell...sure is fun! Affordable - nope; I would not call it that. Fun, absolutely!
View attachment 60860
A buddy has one of those( one of the newer ones) I believe he leases it. He likes to lease cars drive them and dump . Had a CSTV a few years back. Ya he got money.

A buddy has one of those( one of the newer ones) I believe he leases it. He likes to lease cars drive them and dump . Had a CSTV a few years back. Ya he got money.
I've owned a pair of CTS-V Wagons and without the third pedal, they're quite boring, to be honest. The new CTS-V blackwing would be nice though.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I'm 6'2'' and had a Miata for quite a few years. My solution was to pull the seat forwards and then recline the rear. Had no problem being too tall.
i embarrasingly have to admit to my weird build - im all torso so my head touches in lots of cars. na miata felt like i was wearing a tank top

i cant really recline much (bad back) so i look ridiculous.

Someone combined flyinmiata offroad kit with v8 swap and its beautiful

i do sometimes look at exomotive exocet which uses miata donor,that+offroad kit....

Last edited:
I would take the Nissan GT-R over the Caddy any day. Look for the tricked out one that was at the LA Motor Show this year. What a beast!
In all the variants I've owned, I would agree!! GT-R old and new beat out the Caddy wagon (but I haven't got my hands on a Blackwing yet, so we'll see if it holds true...GT-R35 is kind of a slug to through around tight canyon turns).