Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What boots and bumps fit your Bilstein B6's? Plus spring pointers needed....

Hey guys, what boots and bumps stops fit your Bilstein B6's? Anyone remember? Part numbers would be handy? Where's a good place to buy Fiesta aftermarket parts, is Whoosh motorsports okay?

Bought a set of B6's from Rockauto but the boots didn't fit the bigger shaft. What else should I install at the same time? Do I need spring perch insulators or can I pull them off the stock struts?

I'm in a non-ST 2019 sedan and I'll be installing fomoco Fiesta ST takeoff springs. It's got ST 17" wheels and an Eibach rear sway bar and handles very nice right now, just can feel the stock oil shocks have crummy valving. Pic to show the ride height on stock non-ST springs. Here you'll see the rear gap is smaller than the front. Okay with a little drop on the ST springs but not wanting to tuck it and bottom on speed bumps. With the ST springs I'll supposedly ride .9" lower in the rear and .25" lower up front. Should I add 1/2 inch Powerflex polyurethane spring pads to keep the rear from being way too low compared to the front?

Also what camber bolts up front are better than stock? How about the rear, anything needed there, camber plates, if I'll be running stock or near stock camber?

Fiesta_black 17's 1.JPG

Last edited:
OP
Fish Freak
Thread Starter #3
Whoosh is definitely a good spot to get aftermarket parts for the fiestas
Lol, cool thanks, I've been on that site all morning, they got a mind boggling assortment of go-fast goodies for our cars, including all sorts of shock and strut options, then to my surprise, I still can't find any shock boots and bumpers there for those Bilsteins o_O !! I'll call them.

Then there are so many subframe and shock tower braces, rear beam centering braces, etc. it's mind boggling!! Kinda glad I've got a non-turbo version or I'd be diving in deep with suspension mods! My 120 hp version just isn't worth the investment. Some dirt cheap Woosh brand trunk or trac bars; wonder which subframe or tower mods give the best bang for the buck?? I do say, my Eibach 21 mm rear sway bar made a huge handling improvement. Just planted and stable in corners and maneuvers. The 17" ST wheels were dramatic too, over the stock 14's.