Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What STATE do you live in?

What US State do you live in?

• Total voters

LILIKE16ST

The great communist state of virginia....I mean commonwealth of Virginia lol. In the 2 + years I've owned my car I've seen about 5 different FiSTs and I think a couple of them were out if state cars passing through on the highway. There's one other molten orange one I've seen with a gold intercooler and is modded some around the abingdon area I've actually seen that one more than once that is the only one I've seen more than once. I wonder if he's on this forum?

The great communist state of virginia....I mean commonwealth of Virginia lol. In the 2 + years I've owned my car I've seen about 5 different FiSTs and I think a couple of them were out if state cars passing through on the highway. There's one other molten orange one I've seen with a gold intercooler and is modded some around the abingdon area I've actually seen that one more than once that is the only one I've seen more than once. I wonder if he's on this forum?
You might see me soon once my friend moves to Aldie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol can not ever be as bad as living here in Victoria (state of) Australia surely.. [emoji23]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

karp

ATL Metro and I've only seen one another FiST (last year). I got a thumbs up from a guy in a black FoST last week though.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Lol I’m in Brooklyn. Apparently the only one in Brooklyn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I lived in Brooklyn all my life till about 2 years ago.[emoji24]
Now I'm in Queens (kew gardens area).

I miss Brooklyn, for sure, but where I live now has its advantages.
I'm right next to a bunch of highways: the jackie (love those twists and turns!) , the grand central, the van wyke.... From there, I do loops around to the belt and the cross island, up and around. Great fun for some nighttime runs!

And also being so close to long island is a godsend for shopping, no issues when everything has parking lots.

But, that being said, if it wasn't for the wife, I would move back in a HEARTBEAT!