Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters
Bought the car, first week I orded intake, front mount, reprogrammed AP from ford fusion to Fiesta, window tint, and rear spoiler risers. Long weekend, and sanded down front grille so all slots are opened no silly back plate.

Nice Brian. Which part of the front grill did you sand down? The honeycomb portion that isn't open? Which FMIC did you go with?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice Brian. Which part of the front grill did you sand down? The honeycomb portion that isn't open? Which FMIC did you go with?

Yup, I took the bumper off and sanded it from the back. It sucked and took a few hours but looks a lot better. I went with the MAPerformance Front mount. Direct fit went on super smooth. Charging air temp is always 2 or 3 degrees above ambient and WOT I haven't seen it go higher than 10 degrees.

Cool idea. I love the MAP unit. Gorgeous welds.

Did you sand all the honeycomb portions or just those that allow additional airflow to the radiator?

I sanded out the entire honeycomb grill. I hated how it just had that wall on half of it. I painted the support crash bar black so its not noticed. Eventually i'll go the deadhook crash bar route. Just want to do downpipe and exhaust first.

DangerMouse

I did the Mountune quick shift and cobb rear motor mount the same day. Next up is a fmic if I can make up my mind on which one to get.

Accessport Cobb stage 1 before I left the dealer lot. (car had a MBRP exhaust, turbosmart BOV and injen intake on it when I bought it)

Just ordererd some michelin pilot sport 3's 215/40/17. Next are the wheels to go with them :)

First mod was the Cobb Rear motor mount, after hearing about the engine smacking off the firewall, I almost immediately bought and installed it around 800 Miles [thumb]

First mod was a Dead Pedal. Just ordered the MAPERFORMANCE intake this morning :) I also have badges, overlays, boost gauge and a few other miscellaneous items coming as well.

Bought and drove home in my 2016 Magnetic FiST on Saturday - ordered the No Pistons dead pedal last night. I drive to and from work in boots and fear for my carpet.

Last edited:

Britbrii

The first mod done on mine was window tinting but the dealer chucked that in as an extra for me before I bought it.
The first mod I got (same day I drove out of the dealership) was exhaust and then the next day I took it to get the roof wrapped a gloss black and the front lower lip got wrapped matte black. I'm taking it back soon to get the wing mirrors wrapped a gloss black too.

Last edited:
Not that this is a biggie in most ways, but the very first thing I did was remove the dealer badge from the rear end. They didn't ask to place it, and I'm generally not inclined to giving free advertising. Maybe just my thing, but . . . .
lol i asked them to remove that as soon as i walked into the showroom to take delivery of my car.

MY first mod was a Turbosmart BOV week 1 and then a resonator delete week 2