Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters
1st mod so far has been the Boosted design dead foot pedal , and I have the Boomba racing rear motor mount and Rally Sport mudflaps . Not a lot out for the 19's yet .
I don’t know if you heard but a bunch of turbos just came out exclusively just for your car 🙀🧨

Last edited:
Hardwired radar detector the day after I brought it home. After that (and before 2000 miles on the car) I installed a RMM, quick shift bracket, shifter bracket bushings/shifter base bushings, and a nice heavy WC lathewerks shift knob.

Softer rear axle from nonST Fiesta to stabilize rear end of the car under heavy braking plus polyurethane rear beam to chassis bushes.

First ever "mod" was my Blipshift Butt Dyno sticker. Suits our cars well! Next was tint.

Now I'm excited to finally get some real mods on the way - Whoosh short throw kit, front license plate delete, and 2" antenna!

First mod was a Rezo gas pedal and a backlit dead pedal - Rezo really helped with heel & toe!

Actual "mods" include recently installed Whoosh RMM, trans bushings, short throw, and symposer delete, along with a RamAir filter.

I have a Thermal exhaust sitting in my garage until I can find someone in the local area to cerakote it.

Next up is winter tires and rims, however the rims (when I finally get off my butt and order them) will likely arrive after winter is over....
Other than loading the stage 1, I'm done for a while....I think.
edit - Rally Armor flaps and tint in the next couple weeks

I think it was using some shock cord to replicate the missing owner's manual strap in the glove box. Ford has that lovely habit of nickel and diming away the neat little features in later year models. Around the same time I installed a makeshift pen / stick tire gauge holder because that was missing from the glovebox too.

Fiestig

AWR RMM and couldn't have been more happy about it. Although it seems that it is starting to soften a bit too much 3 years in. Might have to go to an 88a Durometer next round

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Drove straight to the tint shop from the dealer's lot.
RMM for performance mod within a week or so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I drove it stock for almost a year before buying a Cobb RMM, then eventually the AP and panel filter.