Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel and tire fitment

Going to be running 16x8 konig dekagrams with 205/45/16 toyo’s on H&R super sports, should I be all good or expect a small bit of rubbing?
Here’s the setup I went with exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, Pablo is correct, as that setup is both slightly shorter than the OEM setup, and depending on which factory sized tire you had/have, and which 16" Toyo you've chosen, possibly narrower as well. [wink] [thumb]

xxiaze

Beautiful! Fitment is full. Love the cars chin strap delete with splitter... I'll get around to that one day. What spoiler is that on the hatch?

OP
aruth55
Thread Starter #7
Beautiful! Fitment is full. Love the cars chin strap delete with splitter... I'll get around to that one day. What spoiler is that on the hatch?
I actually need to grab another splitter lol my rally innovations 3 piece got ripped off by the snow this winter… the wing extension though is the Vega motor works fiesta ST V2 wing extension. It’s held up for about 2 and a half 3 years now and looks like the day I put it on!

OP
aruth55
Thread Starter #8
Oh and maybe it was just me but don’t forgot hub centering rings for aftermarket wheels!!