Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which clear bra / paint protection film did you purchase for your Fiesta ST?

Which clear bra / paint protection film did you purchase for your Fiesta ST?

• 3M

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Ventureshield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Llumar

• Xpel

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Husky Shield

• Other Brand

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Xpel is definitely a better choice than 3m though it is expensive. Suntek is a another top brand just like Xpel.

jayrod1980

Getting my 2016 White Platinum done right now as I type in Xpel. Having the whole front all the way from the side mirrors forward done including the entire hood. This is the first time using Xpel but I have clear-bra every car I've had in the last 10 years. I had my wife's White Platinum Flex Ecoboost done in Venture shield and 5 years later it's still the best thing I've done for the car. No yellow, has held up great, and not a mark on the entire front of the car despite multiple cross country trips. I had a really good installer though and it the whole thing was not cheap... but neither is the Xpel. I was able to get the guy to do it for 1600 cash on very short notice. I probably could have gotten it done the same for at least 400 less but I'm in a pickle and have to do 300 miles of desert driving this weekend to my next duty location and I don't want to risk getting rock chips all over my one-day old car.

DaveG99

I used suntek. Its self healing and really good stuff. Its already saved my bumper once. I got my fenders done, entire hood, and mirrors done for about $750. I wish I would have done the front of the roof because I have 2 chips up there. The rest of my car looks flawless where the suntek clear bra is applied.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I used 3M at a place in Temecula weeks after getting the car. Warranted for 10yrs and you're covered in an accident as well. Had the whole front end, half bonnet and mirrors for $650. Scraped a concrete parking bar under the front passenger side, under the lights and it was a mess and I thought that the paint underneath would be damaged too. Bodyshop took off the plastic and the paint was untouched. This is tough stuff! No yellowing and lasts really well. Would do it again if I ever bought another new car!