Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Intercooler did you choose?

Which Fiesta ST Intercooler did you choose?

• Mountune

Votes: 67 11.5%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Airtec

Votes: 19 3.2%
  • ATP

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Cobb Tuning

Votes: 74 12.6%
  • Forge Motorsport

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Levels Performance

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Mishimoto J-Line

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • R-Sport

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Deadhook Motorsports

Votes: 47 8.0%
  • Depo Racing

Votes: 102 17.4%
  • Mishimoto (Direct Fit)

Votes: 21 3.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 27 4.6%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 40 6.8%
  • MTC

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 109 18.6%

• Total voters
Hey! Ended up going with the Depo vs. Whoosh V1 or V3.
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/intercooler-329-95-shipped.9127/
This was a budget decision along with the strategy that we are...

a. Currently running Dizzy's e30 tune. The upgrade felt like it freed up the power a bit more across the band with a stock turbo. Super Fun!

b. Eventual upgrade to a hybrid turbo. Stage 3ish.

c. In the interim will slowly add handling, braking upgrades. Next Traction Bar, Trunk Bar etc.

After driving the car and experiencing things like Wheel Hop then working on it by changing the Motor Mount. Then still feeling Torque Steer you really start to understand these upgrades.

FITMENT: I bought a salvage title so the front end was damaged a bit. The original Intercooler is quite light vs. the upgrades. So we had to get creative by fabricating some mount pieces. If yours is not damaged it should be fine. But just be prepared to get creative if your not comfortable with how its fitting.

Additionally, having help. An extra set of hands and another brain is highly recommended.

- 1/4 inch metric ratchet set with an extension and a flex is also needed and most welcome. Lol.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey! Ended up going with the Depo vs. Whoosh V1 or V3.
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/intercooler-329-95-shipped.9127/
This was a budget decision along with the strategy that we are...

a. Currently running Dizzy's e30 tune. The upgrade felt like it freed up the power a bit more across the band with a stock turbo. Super Fun!

b. Eventual upgrade to a hybrid turbo. Stage 3ish.

c. In the interim will slowly add handling, braking upgrades. Next Traction Bar, Trunk Bar etc.

After driving the car and experiencing things like Wheel Hop then working on it by changing the Motor Mount. Then still feeling Torque Steer you really start to understand these upgrades.

FITMENT: I bought a salvage title so the front end was damaged a bit. The original Intercooler is quite light vs. the upgrades. So we had to get creative by fabricating some mount pieces. If yours is not damaged it should be fine. But just be prepared to get creative if your not comfortable with how its fitting.

Additionally, having help. An extra set of hands and another brain is highly recommended.

- 1/4 inch metric ratchet set with an extension and a flex is also needed and most welcome. Lol.
news flash the depo and V1 are in fact the same part, the whoosh V1 however has color options and is only $250 shipped today through the 4th on SALE
whoosh motorsports offers over 1000 sku's for the Fiesta ST from suppliers all over the world, we also are a PAID vendor here to support the community in every way we can
thank you for the consideration lol

Fantastic. The Copy on websites state that they are 6.25" vs. 6" but I dont doubt it. Also I see that there are intercoolers available on Aliexpress that are stocked in the US. But I have no data on those.

I would rather go with a known brand to be safe. Ron@Whoosh. I continue to order parts from you and have another one in shortly.