Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta owner. Need help, stock intercooler?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Looks aftermarket to me. Doesn't matter the brand as long as it is sealed. However, Whoosh did make an intermediate sized one a while ago. Otherwise, they are all enough for 300whp. YMMV

OP
J
Thread Starter #4
Looks aftermarket to me. Doesn't matter the brand as long as it is sealed. However, Whoosh did make an intermediate sized one a while ago. Otherwise, they are all enough for 300whp. YMMV
thanks! Just wanted another opinion besides my own before I flash the Cobb stg 2 map

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
thanks! Just wanted another opinion besides my own before I flash the Cobb stg 2 map
Dont run that trash* Get an actual Good Stock snail tune by Phul performance...Dizzy tuning or Stratified. Also make sure to get an E30 Tune..that will really blow your socks off.[driving]

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
  • Dont run that trash* Get an actual Good Stock snail tune by Phul performance...Dizzy tuning or Stratified. Also make sure to get an E30 Tune..that will really blow your socks off.[driving]
    Ots map is trash? In what way? I’m not really looking to go fast just wanted to make sure I at least had the ots map for the mods that are on the car.

• Ots map is trash? In what way? I’m not really looking to go fast just wanted to make sure I at least had the ots map for the mods that are on the car.
FWIW you don't NEED a tune for an intercooler, you could run it on the factory tune no problem. The Cobb tunes are fine, pretty conservative, custom tunes are definitely a step better.

But I would make sure the intercooler is the only thing of importance that's been done to it.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
FWIW you don't NEED a tune for an intercooler, you could run it on the factory tune no problem. The Cobb tunes are fine, pretty conservative, custom tunes are definitely a step better.

But I would make sure the intercooler is the only thing of importance that's been done to it.
Ok thank you. I’m used to Subarus that needed a tune for everything. Only mods are Cobb intake, unknown intercooler, mbrp catback, Bov.