Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which RS wheels are these & is there a FiST equivalent?

I'm 100% confident that those are OZ Leggera wheels. If that holds true, then no, there's no 4x108 option that I'm aware of. You could look at the OZ Ultraleggera or the Hyper GT, but both are different enough that it might not be for you. Maybe the Rota Titan would be similar enough?

OP
358R
Thread Starter #3
Yea, that was my first choice until I saw these. I guess back to them. haha. thanks.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yea, that was my first choice until I saw these. I guess back to them. haha. thanks.
You could convert to 5 bolt hubs, but good luck in finding any tire that will fit under our wheel wells/etc. with that diameter wheel, at that point.
Maybe a 30 series, possibly. [:(]

kevinatfms

But will they fit without rubbing or anything on a lowered FiST?
You would have to check with the right tire size. I do not know. Pumaspeed sells them for the ST180 Mk 7.5 which is our chassis so they must have fit them on something.

A 205/35R18 will fit and is right at 23.6" tall which is right at the factory tire height and width.