Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh hybrid dyno thread

Stkid93

Premium Account
Hey guys,

trying to start a thread on dyno numbers for the whoosh hybrid (without the thread going off topic after 3 posts)

please post your results along with mods and fuel (v dyno is fine) and let’s try to keep it strictly to numbers instead of opinions on whether other turbos are better or whatever

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Do you know how to use the search bar? 17 new threads a day is not necessary. Not to be a dick, but there is probably already a thread or 12 for this as this turbo is over 4 years old.
Thank you for saying this. Also not trying to be a dick. The best information already exists on this site. When car prices went to the moon many many people sold their car, and this site has not been the same since. The best information by far already exist. Yes it takes time to read, but all the information is there.

Last edited:
OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
@MO15Fiesta @Ford ST

Do you guys not understand how forums work, people modify their car every day. New numbers come up every day. And threads that are 10 years old won’t have people posting new stuff because the thread has been dead for years. This was supposed to be a chance to start a newer thread so people who recently went hybrid can post without people saying “this post is dead”. You can’t win sometimes, you post on old threads you get smart ass answers, you start new ones you get smart ass answers.

plus As I stated, literally every thread I have found on this goes wildly off topic after about 3 posts. It’s starts good, then people started a fight over dumb shit like exactly what you guys are doing. If people just stayed on topic multiple threads wouldn’t be needed. If you really thought this thread wasn’t needed your should have direct messaged me, now this thread has also gone off topic and become cluttered with smart ass answers and someone else is going to have to start another thread with the same question again. Responses like what you guys did are part of the problem.

also again, this thread is supposed to be a place for people to come together and enjoy their car together. Who cares if there’s multiple threads on the same topic, let people post whatever they want. If multiple posts bother you that much, to the point where you need to say “do you know how to use a search bar” why are you here? Leave people alone if you don’t want to be constructive just stay off the forum

Last edited:
stkid93,...here is my take on hybrid turbos....doesnt much matter which one you get. they all fall in line with about the same result. regardless of which one you rant about.
...i have had one on my car since it was brand new, never was a worry wart about warranty with this car or many others. it seems any of them sit around 220 on crap gas, and around 260 on e30 mix. and despite the my fmic is just fine or better than yours get the biggest one you can.
here to tell you the front drive fiesta get squirrely enough at those power levels on the street as it is.

ps formerly a new haven county connecticut boy myself.

Last edited:
@Stkid93 FWIW the people who have the knowledge and the dedication to post on here have already done so and started those threads. and they're not looking to put more info on other threads. i've only been active on this forum for the past 9-10 months but i've learned that if you bring new info to an old thread, people do respond. especially if that info is something others haven't seen before.

the only new threads people respect around here that has been done to death are new build threads.

yes some threads went way off topic, that's just going to happen. i'm not sure why you think asking people to not do that is going to stop anyone. you say "this is a forum" but every forum these days rarely sticks to the header topic (have you been on reddit/twitter/facebook?). you're free to do what you want here within the rules. I'm just letting you know my experience as a relatively new member hoping to learn as much as i can while the OGs are still active.

edit: i've posted my fair share of new threads and some have been polite and helped and others have just straight up been sounds of crickets. then i found other threads where my questions were somwhat/kinda answered but wasn't perfect. the couple threads i started that actually had a healthy response were due to no one actually talking about it before (BBKs that can fit under our OEM wheels). it's just something you kinda have to deal with as i haven't found a better way.

the only constant is you *better post a lot of information/documentation" if you want people to respond. installing something new? pictures and how-to will get you far here. searching for a new solution? talking about why you want to do it and how others on here haven't done what you're doing and how you are going to go about it will get some interest piqued.

just posting how you don't want to deal with all the noise on here so everyone should just start writing on your new thread? you're not gonna get anyone's interest with that.

Last edited:
@MO15Fiesta @Ford ST

Do you guys not understand how forums work, people modify their car every day. New numbers come up every day. And threads that are 10 years old won’t have people posting new stuff because the thread has been dead for years. This was supposed to be a chance to start a newer thread so people who recently went hybrid can post without people saying “this post is dead”. You can’t win sometimes, you post on old threads you get smart ass answers, you start new ones you get smart ass answers.

plus As I stated, literally every thread I have found on this goes wildly off topic after about 3 posts. It’s starts good, then people started a fight over dumb shit like exactly what you guys are doing. If people just stayed on topic multiple threads wouldn’t be needed. If you really thought this thread wasn’t needed your should have direct messaged me, now this thread has also gone off topic and become cluttered with smart ass answers and someone else is going to have to start another thread with the same question again. Responses like what you guys did are part of the problem.

also again, this thread is supposed to be a place for people to come together and enjoy their car together. Who cares if there’s multiple threads on the same topic, let people post whatever they want. If multiple posts bother you that much, to the point where you need to say “do you know how to use a search bar” why are you here? Leave people alone if you don’t want to be constructive just stay off the forum
Because the information has been posted 500 times. Do research. Use google. Do your due diligence. Look at the FB pages. Forums exist for productive discussions, not the 27,000th thread about e30 vs 93 or rando tuning companies. I was the first person with a Whoosh hybrid turbo, it's a fantastic unit, it caps around 340whp, makes a boat load of torque, all of the good hybrid things. When your question can be answered by doing research instead of posting another thread, it keeps from clogging up useful posts. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.