Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will cobb release their intake this month?

pwnall1337

Vendor
So last month was a huge dissapointment to me, but I really do think I can put down 215-220 whp if cobb lets me buy their intake lol. Please cobb!! you're all I got. LOL.

So anyone placing bets that the intake will come out in 2 thursdays from now?

I know some of my next mods will probably be coils/intake and a re tune. Followed by an ATP bolt on turbo in July.

The intake temps that people are getting have kept me from settling for the fswerks or injen. It's cobb or nothing for me.

Even the factory intercooler is pretty efficient. With an upgrade when Cobb releases stage 2, I don't think intake temps will make much of a difference. I mean by the time the air hits the inlet it's already hot.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I am looking forward to the Cobb intake, but only if the price is right. I am very happy with my cut stock air-box and green filter panel so far!

CanadianST

Since I couldn't wait and bought the Injen intake I'm just holding out for the front mount. Hopefully the intake will be out this month and the front mount next!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I say $399 will be the price.
why the blue ******* would it be $100 more than their intake for a focus st? at $399 it's not competitive with anyone and won't sell.

it's gonna be $249-299, just like I said, watch.

Now the FMIC on the other hand will be probably between $600-900 and includes chargepipes. cost depends on what type of core it is, fin tube or bar plate core

why the blue ************* would it be $100 more than their intake for a focus st? at $399 it's not competitive with anyone and won't sell.

Now the FMIC on the other hand will be probably between $600-900 and includes chargepipes. cost depends on what type of core it is, fin tube or bar plate core
I agree, I think it will go for $299 as well.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
why the blue ************************************************* would it be $100 more than their intake for a focus st? at $399 it's not competitive with anyone and won't sell.

1.because its new 2. Its a CAI and not a Ram HAI like the FS and Injen 3. Will probably out perform the competition.

Im betting it will cost more than $300