Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Windshield Washer

Thanks for all that information. That's exactly what I needed. Information on how to test the stalk. No I have not any issues with the washer pump in the past. I changed all the Fuses, F6 F11 & F15. All were working fine. As for a separate fuse for the washer pump. I have no idea where it is located. the Haynes manual shows a picture of it in the central junction box and the fuse layout for both battery and passenger boxes are completely different. But it does show a fuse F7 15 amp for the windshield wiper washer switch. No body yet, has told me where the washer pump fuse is located if there is one.
Assuming you're in the US, check behind the glovebox. On the firewall to the top right should be a fuse panel, that's your CJB. Check fuse 15 for the washer circuit, that is the only circuit protection leading to the washer portion of the washer/wiper switch. No other relays or fuses are part of the washer circuit.