Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wing plugs (for those that want the hole closed off when running wing risers)

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
For those that don't like the holes when using a wing riser kit a 2 1/4 npt plug is just about the right size. Soft enough to easily cut and drill a hole to pass the wire. Now if you have not cut your wire to install a 3rd light flasher you will need a bigger hole or cut a slot to push the wire in. Also put the hole to one side as the tube and wires are not dead center. To be honest this is not required as the holes are there before the riser anyway and I had plenty of dust in the wing. If you do this make sure to have long needle nose to drag (carefully) the wire and hose while you push.

View attachment 14317
View attachment 14315
View attachment 14319
View attachment 14316
View attachment 14318
View attachment 14314

jeff

2000 Post Club
McMaster Carr. Will try to post a part number later.
Good man, please do follow up on this, I scanned their website for several minutes and could not find the plug you bought.

Thanks!

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Good man, please do follow up on this, I scanned their website for several minutes and could not find the plug you bought.

Thanks!
Oh I forgot about posting that. Thanks for the reminder. I took 2 3/8 but 2 1/4 would have worked better (no cutting to fit).

18010061_1175059675953971_2824400037415849084_n.jpg

DEO3

Hey man, thanks for this thread - I just installed my wing risers and the very first thing I thought was 'uhhhhh, what about these giant holes that are now exposed in the wing?' I just ordered the 2 1/4 plugs, hopefully they work well.