Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wiper pump removal

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Lol not intentionally but yes. Just move the driver's side wheel shield out of the way and pull it out of the bottom of the tank. I accidently kicked it while under the car resulting in me getting very wet and sticky...

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just pull the front clip off....now is the opportunity to become familiar with doing so as it will become second nature if you mod....I can remove my front clip/ bumper cover in 15 mins + or - a few depends on how many beers I've had.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Just pull the front clip off....now is the opportunity to become familiar with doing so as it will become second nature if you mod....I can remove my front clip/ bumper cover in 15 mins + or - a few depends on how many beers I've had.

That "Cold Snack" looks mighty refreshing.

OP
B
Thread Starter #7

That is the plan