Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

OP
Woods247

Woods247

Thread Starter #341
Stop. Buying. All. The. Stuff. I. WANT!!!!!

:cry::cry:

That's gonna be a fun addition I think - what's your altitude where you're at? I probably won't benefit from a aux fuel besides cleaning valves as I'm at 3300'.
Atlanta is around 1000ft so it’ll definitely add power. You might see some power benefits, right? Could be worth a shot anyway. Maybe your tuner has some experience with that altitude.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Atlanta is around 1000ft so it’ll definitely add power. You might see some power benefits, right? Could be worth a shot anyway. Maybe your tuner has some experience with that altitude.
Tune+ is the tuner, from what I've gathered it seems like the turbo can push more air but the altitude density isn't helping - something to the affect of 'you'll get a good bump in power if you go down to sea level' which makes me think there is room in the fuel system but just no air available.

I decided to try a lighter, longer shifter setup. I picked up these three pieces on eBay cheap. I actually really like it but the throw is a bit longer than I want. It would likely be perfect with a short shift kit. The lightweight knob and stainless extension feel fantastic. The one in the pics is 3”. I have a 2” as well but I need the guy to remake it with a longer threaded section for the knob. All three were just over $60 on eBay.

Would you or anyone have a link to the shift extension setup? Looks perfect for what I need.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

Thread Starter #347
You gonna sign up for JTI Dec 15th? I already signed up. I missed this event you went to by a couple of hours, when registration closed.
I haven’t signed up yet. December is crazy with work so I’m not sure I’ll have free time. If I do, I’ll PM you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5