Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS X-47R for sale

Trader history for pinmatt46 (0)

So I'm taking my 2016 Fiesta ST back to stock to have a go at that underpowered RWD life (NB Miata). Unfortunately this means the X47R must go. I purchased the turbo from Pumaspeed in June and have since put less 7,000 (mostly highway) miles on it. Believe the hype, the power is immense and to be completely honest a tad scary.
I'm selling it with the new Pumaspeed CNC inlet/silicone elbow and a Turbosmart IWG75 with a 7psi spring currently installed. I will also be providing a spare 10psi spring for said IWG75 should you decide to either swap or combine them.
I am asking 1100 USD inclusive of shipping to wherever you are as I am located in Australia.
Feel free to hit me up in the PM's, Cheers!

Attachments

OP
P
Thread Starter #12
No idea tbh. I'm guessing pretty expensive but I've had no interest from aussie buyers so I'm happy to include the cost of shipping in my price ($1050 USD)

So tempting. Do i risk the wife murdering me lol
Ill let you know. I gotta buy a truck soon amd im waiting on my check to arrive.

OP
P
Thread Starter #15
Well you can always outrun whatever you she tries to run you off the road in with this sucker ;)

Well you can always outrun whatever you she tries to run you off the road in with this sucker ;)
Lol right now she either drives her suzuki sx4 or explorer sport trac so thats already not a problem lol

Still up for sale? My Car is at the shop if they tell me I’ll need a new turbo Im definitely interested. Downpipe came off then when I reinstalled it I had a seized stock turbo. No boost lol Really weird

OP
P
Thread Starter #18
That's really strange, I've never heard of that happening before! I've got about 6 buyers lined right now but it is still for sale.