Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

XXR 521 Matte Silver 17" wheels on my Fiesta ST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Finally lol, what size and offset? They look great!

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
What kind of bimmer wheels

Concave
Super deep concave
E30 4 lug? 5x120mm?
BBS? Forgestar? Alufelgen?

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Any weight and price info?
Exclusively retailed thru Bojix.
$130/wheel + lug nuts + hub centric rings + TPMS

no idea what they weigh
IMO I think they're lighter than stock - didn't bother weighing because I really cared less. I just wanted this style - have for a LONG time, and these are offset perfectly for a Fiesta at ET38 and work with our TPMS sensors.

Also, I'm thinking of maybe having them done with gold center section and spraying a layer of clear on the outer lip

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I just checked out their site and they have a lot of sweet looking wheels. Why are they so cheap though? Are they a quality brand?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I just checked out their site and they have a lot of sweet looking wheels. Why are they so cheap though? Are they a quality brand?
I beat up some XXR a long long time ago mounting drag radials on them, on my supercharged CL Type-S....they can take a beating but are kinda heavy, they are cast imitations of more "famous" designs [giggle]

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Observation:
Gravity cast wheel, finish for matte is a bit cheap and gets dusty EASSSY as shit so I am going to clean the ******* out of them and clearcoat.

Should I do the centers in gold?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Observation:
Gravity cast wheel, finish for matte is a bit cheap and gets dusty EASSSY as shit so I am going to clean the ************* out of them and clearcoat.

Should I do the centers in gold?
Gold center would certainly make it different and gold goes really well with PB.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thanks for showing me this site. They have a lot of sweet looking wheels, and the prices are amazing. Do they come ready to install though like the Team Dynamic wheels or do you have to mod them and/or buy all the necessary add ons? I'm just not good with those sort of things, one reason why I was intrigued with Team Dynamcis set up.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
They do not come ready to install - the guy I got mine from threw in the hub centric rings and I provided my own TPMS sensors valvestems and transferred the TPMS sensor over to the new wheels. And you need new lug nuts to fit the wheels.

You will need to buy these things.