Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Yellow markings in the engine bay on a brand new ST

So when I was washing/drying my car I noticed under the hood I see a lot of yellow markings from what it looks like grease pencil on plastic pieces like the hair box cover and top of the headlight. Is that normal? Not sure why they are there. I am going to try to clean them off later.

I had yellow sharpie all over the back of the headlight assemblies like they were trying to get the lights into the sockets or something.

cxwrench

Noooooo, don't remove them! You have the only ST ever w/ those marks...it's going to be worth hundreds of thousands of $$$ someday soon.

PhoenixM3

So when I was washing/drying my car I noticed under the hood I see a lot of yellow markings from what it looks like grease pencil on plastic pieces like the hair box cover and top of the headlight. Is that normal? Not sure why they are there. I am going to try to clean them off later.
I feel bad. My car didn’t come with a hair box, nor cover. ;)