Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

YoungSTa - Race & Show Build

Woods247

2000 Post Club
@Woods247 you got a template for your flat floor / chasis mounted splitter?
No flat floor on my car and the chassis mount is unique to my car. If I built a chassis mount again I’d use something from another platform and make it work. Either way I’m sure it’ll require a bit if fabrication.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
@Jabbit maybe you know the answer to my latter question?
I suspect you are fine. Keep an eye on the washer when you tighten it down, it should compress a bit. If you can get orange loctite I might hit the plug with a bit of that. I'm in love with the stuff and use it on almost every bolt I take out of the car.

OP
S
Thread Starter #63
I suspect you are fine. Keep an eye on the washer when you tighten it down, it should compress a bit. If you can get orange loctite I might hit the plug with a bit of that. I'm in love with the stuff and use it on almost every bolt I take out of the car.
Thank you for the response bro 🤝 hopefully my first oil change (I’m doing myself diy style) goes well

OP
S
Thread Starter #68
Mood board kinda thing for the boot build. Plan is to be quickly removable so that I can easily swap between shows and show days

Attachments

OP
S
Thread Starter #72
Took out my hand brake gater (the textured base cover) to be covered in alcantara last night

successufully won an auction on eBay last night for ST200 rear lights so I’m stoked about that.

getting my big wang gang wing uprights cut today, designed by myself

also got my quote to replicate the airtec half cage, 8600ZAR, roughly 465U$D, quite expensive so gimme give it a wack myself.

Attachments

OP
S
Thread Starter #73
Soooooo update...

Wing uprights were cut, handbrake gater dropped off at upholsterer, finally collected my roof lining and started installing the rolls royce roof liner kit, installed front led indicator bulbs, moved my battery to the boot anddddddd got measurements taken for roll cage

OP
S
Thread Starter #79
Sun visors skinned in carbon
OEM ford boot protector lip skinned in carbon
Head rests sent off to get new covers made as i want some custom embroidery done on them

Bought ST200 led tail lights and a lufi x1. The shopping continues whislt my family and gf are away for holiday in the EU