Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Zissou

^^^Which tires are on the factory wheels in those pics?
I had just put on General G-Max AS-05 tires on the factory wheels a couple days before the ski trip so I could make it up the mountain. They're the OEM size 205/40r17.

They handled that snow very well, better than I expected.

I've had them on for about a month now with a mix of driving. The traction on them is good. Dry, straight line is as good as OEM RE050a but the side to side traction isn't as good as you'd expect. The turn in is more sluggish than the OEM summer tires, but to be expected with all seasons. Wet traction is quite good as is light snow traction. We don't often get snow here, so they're a perfect winter tire for Virginia to handle the cold season.
Road noise is also a big improvement over the OEM tires. Did a few highway trips and they're very tolerable - can't hear them over the wind noise and all that exhaust noise, so that's something.

I think those are oem euro market lights

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes, euros, custom painted, Morimoto 4tl-r projectors, philips 85222xgx2 Xtreme Ultinon bulbs, Morimoto 50w ballasts and some non name 21w led signals

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Well it was Saturday night but didn't have time or signal and its dirty but the light angle when I came out of the store was amazing!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

joesiris

sav1.jpg

took a trip to Savannah GA for St Pat's this container was behind the building I stayed at, thought it was cool, the guy sleeping inside was a little shocked though