Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 Oxford White ST: Panda

image hosting over 5mb

It vibrates my rear view mirror. Done. Sounds awesome. I actually had to turn the bass down in the audio panel. I dont hear anything but bass so the amp must have a built in LPF.

I have $98 in this. Jist need a grille now.

WIN!!! LOOK at all this space in the hatch i have:
That's awesome!! You would have even more apace if you dropped your floor!! ;-)[popcorn]

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #143
sub setup is amazing. I'm so damn happy with it. my Electronic music hits so hard now. <3

Boomba wing risers are on. I finally have a non-droopy rally wing! Pics in the daylight.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #146
I def was behind bad on my first and second.....but i also heard that ford wants us to make sure we let the first oil change go until past 3k. I guess for contaminents.

I gotta do a catch can and pull my intake mani and walnut blast the valves. Im feeling a slow decrease in power. i knew i shoulda did a CC sooner but i was told the FiST isnt as bad. Just saw a FiST pic with 15K and there is buildup already. Darn.

That's why I've been changing it so soon. Plus I don't want all metal shards. You know from break in period...

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #148

post images

gif uploader

Tire change @14,990. Two potenzas are shot. Two are ok. Will keep the two in case i find another used pair.

New tires are BFG G-Force Super Sport A/S. They run wider so it looks great and is a wider footprint. I have traction again!

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #150
Injen sounds nice! Piping is very smooth. Its a great intake for an open filter style. It's actually coming off for a new 2J-R one and will prolly be for sale. No fault of the injen, but the 2J-R will be more of a race intake and ungodly loud. I prefer that lol. It wont be for everyone that's for sure.

Lemme know if you are in the market for an injen and i can deliver!

I like the cobb. Its easy. Screw SCT im done with that old technology. Cheaply packaged.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #152
Shield? Well it comes with a metal splash slield for the underside and u could always get one of those injen or outerwears filter covers if you are really worried. It never got wet with me running it though.

The 2J-R intake is shipping next week, but the harness i have to use is backordered two weeks. Yay. Gonna see about making my own extention harness cost vs paying almost $70 for one

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #157
Notes:

I'm @ 22k miles, about to sell the injen and do a JS Performance intake pipe and a K&N drop in, simpler setup . I replaced my left front wheel from the winter potholes...NOT cheap!!!

I also attended Carlsile All-Ford weekend. I didn't place but my car is MINTY fresh clean now. here are some pics :)

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #158
Mishimoto catch can installed: 33,152mi.

Nice lil touch and finally got a CC.

Al is well with the car. Just dailying it !

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #159
Hit ANOTHER deer. Same as last time but got the hood and a bunch of shit on the side.

There goes another 4k ins claim for act of god.

KKaWing

Ouch... maybe that "all perils" which includes "acts of god" is starting to look less expensive @_@;