Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

14's on FiST

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
For doing motorkhanas, seems a lot of courses we do favour RWD cars. Its illegal to run hydrolic handbrake on the street in Oz, im looking for another solution.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Waterfan

Probably in the rear only, front discs are too big for 14", unless I am crazy wrong. (and that is always possible)

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
Probably right cause it looks like he still has 17" on the front.
You're right only on the rear, didn't try fronts because I don't need it (drive traction is important). I'm trying to get the rear to slide easier, with 17's and semi slicks on the rear it's still hard to slide using the e-brake. The FiST e-brake isn't the greatest for Motorkhana or autocross, I find I have to pull it a couple of times to get it to work. When I test ran the 14's on rear I found it (e-brake) to work and slide a hell of a lot easier.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Before you told us what it was for, and why, I was guessing a small, light, low rolling resistance, rear 'skinny' for drag racing, like the Hondas do here.

OP
N
Thread Starter #10
Before you told us what it was for, and why, I was guessing a small, light, low rolling resistance, rear 'skinny' for drag racing, like the Hondas do here.
Haha no not that into drag racing, plus no Vtec lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk