Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

17x8 & slightly lowered. Which offset?

wm123

Long time viewer first time poster from across the pond :D

I've searched high and low and cant seem to get a definitive answer.

Looking at purchasing a set of 17x8 Pro race 1.2s. Will run the stock Tyre and stock height for now. But I want to be sure in the future I can either run lower springs or coilovers.

I was swaying towards ET38 as it seems commonly mentioned on here, but I'd like to know what would be the most problem free offset.

Absolutely love this look and i read it was ET48.

PCA-1

Long time viewer first time poster from across the pond :D

I've searched high and low and cant seem to get a definitive answer.

Looking at purchasing a set of 17x8 Pro race 1.2s. Will run the stock Tyre and stock height for now. But I want to be sure in the future I can either run lower springs or coilovers.

I was swaying towards ET38 as it seems commonly mentioned on here, but I'd like to know what would be the most problem free offset.

Absolutely love this look and i read it was ET48.
FYI, you can purchase the 17x8 Pro Race 1.2 wheels from Perfect Circle Autosport. They will ship from the factory to you when ready. Check the exchange rates, etc. I have had a few sets delivered in the UK this year. In case you have not seen the group buy: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/2764-Official-Group-Buy-Team-Dynamics-17x8-Pro-Race-1-2?p=43202#post43202

As to the pic, yes, 48mm offset.