Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 FiST Bone Stock, Slicks, E40, and Custom Tune Goes 13.84@98mph.

Thank you! Your 13.7 pass is awesome makes me wanna spend some more time and make it back to the track this weekend. The DP and Intake seem to wake these cars up just enough up top to pick up that little bit of HP needed to get that 100mph easy. I wish I was in FL so I could keep racing. This weekend is pretty much the last weekend I get to race up here.
Ya I feel your pain when I lived in Georgia I hated that the track was closed all winter. But down here in the winter its hard to find a track that will hook. I will probably be testing my slicks this weekend or maybe next weekend. If I wait to long the track will be useless for us Wrong wheel drive cars. And yes you need a good intake and DP combo with your setup should be in high 12s real soon.

Yes by far the fastest stock drag tire FiST....There was another person on here I wont say who that only ran 14.2@97 on Drag tire setup and I believe he even had a DP and Intake with his tune!!!![thumb] This also makes you the second fastest stock turbo FiST which aint to shabby[drinking] Keep up the great work and go get some bolt on's and get you a 12sec slip[raceflag]
The launch and 60ft are crazy...never thought this car would do that. I ran a 14.3 @ 98mph with 2.25 60ft. Car was full weight, bone stock, 1000 miles with just a tune only. Been kicking around the idea of running E85. How's the drivability on the corn?

-CMY

Wow, I know that E85 is a big thing, but just that and a tune, and you are already doing these kinds of runs? Oh man, I can see an 11-Second FiST coming within the next year or two.
I can't wait to really poor on the performance mods on mine.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Wow, I know that E85 is a big thing, but just that and a tune, and you are already doing these kinds of runs? Oh man, I can see an 11-Second FiST coming within the next year or two.

My offer still stands, I have a E35/40 tune that myself and a bunch of others are running now and I offer it up free of charge for anyone with access tuner race. It really transforms the car.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
My offer still stands, I have a E35/40 tune that myself and a bunch of others are running now and I offer it up free of charge for anyone with access tuner race. It really transforms the car.
Man, I would love to try it but E85 doesn't exist as far as I can find anywhere here within 50 miles here in Jacksonville. I've search the e85 sites and even went to some of the gas stations listed to find that they quit selling it cause no one was buying it.

koozy

3000 Post Club
hmm.. I may have to pony up and get ATR and take you up on your offer. Problem is I've got a Mac and need to take several steps to get it to run on that platform.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
The launch and 60ft are crazy...never thought this car would do that. I ran a 14.3 @ 98mph with 2.25 60ft. Car was full weight, bone stock, 1000 miles with just a tune only. Been kicking around the idea of running E85. How's the drivability on the corn?

-CMY
The tune that was on that car did not really need any e85 but it was more of a safety net I just didn't have the time I wanted to put into the tune before the track closed for the end of the year. I only had the car for 2-3 weeks when i made that pass lol. As for driving around you would never know. Drives like it was fresh off the lot just has an extra 100ft lbs of torque lol.

In the next year ;)

hmm.. I may have to pony up and get ATR and take you up on your offer. Problem is I've got a Mac and need to take several steps to get it to run on that platform.
Nothing a cheap PC wont fix!!!

Did you try running all E85 or did you always blend it with pump 93? I know straight E85 isn't recommended but it's just so darn good

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Did you try running all E85 or did you always blend it with pump 93? I know straight E85 isn't recommended but it's just so darn good
Says E40 in his signature.

I saw zero power gains going to a greater mix than E45 with the stock turbo. You can easily reach MBT with E40.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
E40 was my mix what he said! \/ \/ \/

Says E40 in his signature.

I saw zero power gains going to a greater mix than E45 with the stock turbo. You can easily reach MBT with E40.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I run windows on my MacBook Pro using bootcamp. Switch between that and MacOS.

Basically costs $100 or so for a copy of Win7 and an hour or two of your time for the install process. You will also need a thumb drive.

Works great for all my tuning needs. Much better than switching between two physical machines. I used to use straight windows machines for tuning.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-install-windows-7-on-an-imac/

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202008

koozy

3000 Post Club

Basically costs $100 or so for a copy of Win7 and an hour or two of your time for the install process. You will also need a thumb drive.

Works great for all my tuning needs. Much better than switching between two physical machines. I used to use straight windows machines for tuning.

yeah, that's the way I'm leaning towards.

I do the same, but I also use VMware fusion, which lets you run Mac OSX and windows at the same time. It's another $70, so you have to decide if it's worth that much so you don't have to reboot your computer to switch to windows. It works great for me, I use Accesstuner race and my AP hooks up to Windows with no issue.

http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/fusion-evaluation.html

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I do the same, but I also use VMware fusion, which lets you run Mac OSX and windows at the same time. It's another $70, so you have to decide if it's worth that much so you don't have to reboot your computer to switch to windows. It works great for me, I use Accesstuner race and my AP hooks up to Windows with no issue.

http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/fusion-evaluation.html
Normally I would be more into that but I find the new retina macs with the SSD drives to switch between boots so fast it's no big deal to me anymore.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Trying to decide which OS to go with, windows 7 or windows 8.1? It will mainly be used to run Access Tuner Race. Recommendations?

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I've got my Macbook Pro running Windows 7 now using Bootcamp. Apple really made the partitioning and installation easy. I spent more time downloading and installing updates for Windows [?|]
Now I've got to get ATR.
Yea, Apple is solid now. :)