Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 ST with 141,000 miles located in Milford, Delaware $7000

Trader history for Werepat (0)

Werepat

U.S. Navy Veteran
20211210_160004.jpg
Perfect mechanical order, regularly maintained, near perfect interior. Handful of new maintenance parts (O2 sensor, Mass Air sensor and evap purge valve which were all had when I bought it), manual transmission fluid changed last fall. Only mods are roof racks, magnetic transmission drain bolt, and a Whoosh rear motor mount.

Some small paint chips on the hood, and someone just hit the left rear quarter panel last month.

Has winter wheels and tires on it because my neighborhood still hasn't gotten paved. Extra set of near perfect XXR rims with almost new Indy 500 tires. They are all stored inside under plastic.
20210816_172851.jpg

I'm only asking $6k for the car due to the minor damage and paint chips. The extra grand is for the second set of wheels and tires.

Clean title, test drives with cash in hand only

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
On top of which the red is kind of rare as well.

(It IS red correct, and not Molten Orange in funky light/pics, which sometimes fakes me into thinking it is red??)

GLWS!