Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Fiesta ST in Magnetic For Sale in CA Bay Area, 33k Mi, 16.5k

Trader history for benkats (0)

Hello all,
As the title might suggest, I am looking to sell my 99% stock 2-owner (me being the second) base model Fiesta ST. The only modifications made to the car are a Mountune quick shift kit that I personally installed, and a CravenSpeed Stubby antenna (the radio still works fine). The car will come with a Delta Styling Wing riser that was never installed and is still in the original bubble wrap. For an extra $250, I will include a Cobb AccessPort that I purchased on this forum with an OBD cord with the vehicle. The AccessPort was also never installed, as I never came around to purchasing parts to tune for. I have extensive history of maintenance from the previous owner, and the car currently sits on 205/40/17 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s with less than 3,000 miles on them. The black stock wheels that the car does come with do have curb rash on them. I will add photos after the car is detailed this coming weekend. For any further inquiries or questions, feel free to ask away.