Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Fiesta ST in Magnetic FS in East Bay Area, CA, 33,xxx mi, 15k

Trader history for benkats (0)

Listed for Sale is a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST in finished in Magnetic Gray. The vehicle is a 2-Owner vehicle with almost exclusively highway miles and it has never been tracked, autocrossed, or driven hard. It currently sits on 205/40/17 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires with ~2,500 miles on them. The vehicle is still on the stock wheels, which do have curb rash. I have a full oil change spreadsheet keeping track of which oil and oil filter were used and when. The front brake pads and rotors were replaced about a year ago. The previous owner also replaced the blend door actuators, so no clicking sound when the AC turns on. I also have the receipt from Costco from the tires, as well as service receipts from a Ford dealership. The vehicle has 33,641 miles on it, and the miles will go up (not by much) as it is my current daily driver. The paint is in great condition, and has a couple small scratches/rock chips from regular driving.
The vehicle’s engine is completely unmodified. The only modifications that have been done to the vehicle are the installation of a Mountune Quick Shift kit, and a CravenSpeed stubby antenna. The short shifter kit tightens up slop in the shifter and shortens the throw between gears by 25% from stock. The vehicle will come with a Delta Styling Wing Riser, which is $300 to even get shipped to the US, as Delta Styling does not normally ship overseas. The vehicle can also come with a Cobb AccessPort for an additional $300. The vehicle was never tuned. I bought the AccessPort used (and unmarried from the previous vehicle) on this forum, and never got around to buying any parts to tune for. I am asking $16,500 USD OBO for this clean-title, 2-owner low mileage example. Let me know below or in a message with any questions you may have.

Attachments

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I disagree with your comment regarding the Delta wing riser. I received mine in Los Angeles about 2 weeks after ordering and arrived with NO damage. Excellent product and very well made. Solid as a rock when installed.

OP
benkats
Thread Starter #6
I disagree with your comment regarding the Delta wing riser. I received mine in Los Angeles about 2 weeks after ordering and arrived with NO damage. Excellent product and very well made. Solid as a rock when installed.
Never had anything bad to say about DS and their products. I ended up selling the wing riser, but I absolutely would recommend it based on quality.