Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 FiST Dyno

They told me to send the base to them and they would work on it - which is what I've done but thanks for telling me the obvious after the fact.

I can tell you contribute a lot around here.
You're the genius who risked bricking your ECU and voiding your warranty on a brand new car by trying to install the AP on an unsupported vehicle. I thought maybe the obvious wasn't so obvious to you.

OP
B
Thread Starter #22
You're the genius who risked bricking your ECU and voiding your warranty on a brand new car by trying to install the AP on an unsupported vehicle. I thought maybe the obvious wasn't so obvious to you.
If you say so genius [emoji106]

I'm sure when Cobb told me to send the stock file over they were intentionally asking me to brick my ECU, yep that must be it!

But I'm done, you must be right. I should go around telling people what to do and what not to do because I'm always right and my opinions matter more then anyone else's. Oh wait.. I'm not you.

People like you crack me up. Go troll someone else's thread. [emoji23]

PS: Tuning your car technically invalidates your warranty anyways, genius.