Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Molten Orange 23k miles - price drop $18,500

Trader history for adrian (1)

- $18,500
- matching interior and recaros
- super clean but has a 2 inch scratch on the hood and another on the driver's side lower rear fender
- everything works perfectly. Driver's side blend door actuator recently replaced.
- second owner, purchased in 2019. Always garaged, and never seen winters.
- motor, exhaust and driveline all stock, never tuned or tracked
- prior owner installed matching aftermarket cloth coverings for steering wheel, center console, and door armrests, as well as a round carbon fiber ST shift knob, and a CarPlay-compatible USB adapter in the center console
- OEM front tires have about 50 miles on them - NOS with 2017 and 2018 date codes
- OEM all-weather floor and trunk mats included ( not pictured )
- located in Eddington Maine ( next to Bangor )
- owned by a responsible old guy ( I am 58 years old ) IMG_5953.jpg IMG_5965.jpg IMG_5967.jpg IMG_5999.jpg IMG_6002.jpg IMG_6003.jpg IMG_6004.jpg IMG_6006.jpg IMG_6013.jpg IMG_6014.jpg IMG_6016.jpg IMG_6019.jpg IMG_6022.jpg IMG_6027.jpg IMG_6032.jpg IMG_6036.jpg IMG_6037.jpg IMG_6039.jpg IMG_6040.jpg

https://vincheck.info/check/report-summary.php?vin=3FADP4GX7GM144553

Last edited:

CSM

1000 Post Club
This is tempting to sell mine and go back to a Stock FiST hmmmmmmm

Any rusy bubbling on the rear hatch seams or under the antenna?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Definitely interested in buying this. Sent my cell via PM. Thanks!

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Here are some underhatch pics. I'll try to find time to take some pics under the antenna this weekend.

Update: on closer inspection I noticed some paint starting to separate along the seam. I found 3 spots and did some scraping. One in the middle and 2 on the right. See pics 79, 78, 77.

Also attached pics with the antenna removed. I asked ChatGPT about it, and I believe the clear coat has experienced "moisture related thickening" as opposed to "moisture related bubbling". When I removed the antenna, the bolt holding the clip was not as tight as I'd have expected for a bolt that size. Could that have resulted in failure of the seal around the antenna?

I did not know about these paint/rust issues with FiSTs before I put the car up for sale here.

Price is negotiable.

Attachments

Last edited:

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Do all fiestas have that even if not driven in winter? Did this car ever get sold?
I have seen so many recently and all of them have some level of rust. I actually discovered rust at the bottom inside of the hatch on my car. It’s seen rain maybe 20 times and is kept 24/7 in a climate controlled garage with constantly moving air. I ALWAYS clean it too, usually with waterless car wash. Cars dont rust in Atlanta. My Tacoma sat outside for ten years and has zero rust. The paint prep on these cars is absolute garbage. If my car has rust, every one of them will have it at some point. I couldn’t believe it when I opened the hatch to check last weekend.