Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Molten Orange FiST - 50ks Miles - 16k OBO

Trader history for Cjsuner (0)

Selling my 2016 fully loaded Molten Orange Fiesta ST.

I have owned this Molten Orange 2016 ST since new from the dealership. I have absolutely enjoyed using this car as my daily driver for the past 7 years. Has a clean title.
  • Fully loaded from the factory: Orange Recaro seats
  • Sync 3 w/Navigation
  • Moonroof ST Branded Weathertech Floormats
Installed Mods:
  • Montune Catback Exhaust
  • Stage 2 Dizzy Tune
  • Woosh Intercooler
  • Woosh upgraded charge pipes
  • Velossa tech Big mouth Ram air intake
  • Euro (Ford OEM) headlights with DRL wired to work correctly
  • Woosh Rear Motor Mount
Not Installed: Woosh Short Shift package Koni Orange shocks for the rear, and a extra Molten Orange wing

PXL_20230818_184129929.jpg PXL_20230818_184345310.jpg PXL_20230618_221512031.jpg PXL_20230618_221523254.jpg

Attachments

My 2018 FiST was just Stolen 2 days ago here in San Diego while I was attending a Padres game. It was stolen right off one of the main streets about 3 blocks from the Stadium. I have to wait 2 weeks until insurance deems it as a total loss in case SDPD finds it but am leaning towards it went straight to Tijuana or some garage to be broken down and parted out ASAP. Regardless, I am HIGHLY considering getting another one because I LOVED my FiST SOOO MUCH! Like you, I got mine brand new in 2018 and took amazing care of it and modded it etc, shit I even lent it out to Mountune in 2018 so they could get their Intercooler and IC pipes CARB certified, I have emails for proof!.. .. if yours is still for sale in a few weeks, I am definitely interested. Im not sure how much Geico will value my FiST but it only had 66k miles on it and I have receipts for all mods bought for it, claims guy said it would (actually) help the value increase, I was a bit surprised by that when he asked if I kept my receipts!

OP
Cjsuner
Thread Starter #3
My 2018 FiST was just Stolen 2 days ago here in San Diego while I was attending a Padres game. It was stolen right off one of the main streets about 3 blocks from the Stadium. I have to wait 2 weeks until insurance deems it as a total loss in case SDPD finds it but am leaning towards it went straight to Tijuana or some garage to be broken down and parted out ASAP. Regardless, I am HIGHLY considering getting another one because I LOVED my FiST SOOO MUCH! Like you, I got mine brand new in 2018 and took amazing care of it and modded it etc, shit I .....!
Dang man sorry to hear that! Post up when you know more details.

SDPD found My FiST in good condition. just wanted to update you. GLWS although I STILL ALWAYS wanted your package and color paint!! I couldn't find that combo in 2018 when I was in the market... I had to settle for a st1 but got a great deal brand new so said I can live with not getting the color or trim I really wanted...

Last edited: