Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Orange Recaros

Trader history for wrecked16_ST (0)

OP
W
Thread Starter #11
Moving forward I will not be holding because you message saying you "really want these" or "seriously gonna pick these up" and fail to follow through on times set to meet. If you are seriously inquiring and wish for me to hold you can leave a deposit and I'll be happy to hold. Otherwise set a day and time and first person to show up with money can have these seats. Do not waste my time or yours with your window shopping.

Not trying to be an asshole but anyone who's sold items on marketplace knows the people that waste your time are just annoying. The seats are in great condition. I just deep cleaned them and treated the leather. Back seats were never used. If you're serious and would like any additional info or more pictures I'd be happy to help you but don't waste my time and patience with nonsense. Thank you.

OP
W
Thread Starter #13
They'd definitely look good in any Fiesta owners car who has the money. 🤣🤣 Lol but I honestly can't see them working in the green envy color.