Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Platinum White - FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I've been interested in the Fiesta ST since it launched in the US a few years ago. Being a Mustang guy, it was never going to happen unless I needed a second car... which I didn't. Well, long story short, I took a 2016 Miata on a test drive on a whim and liked it so much it made me sell my Shelby GT350 for more than sticker and pick up that cheap little roadster that honestly gave me as much excitement as the Shelby, but at 45% the cost.

Then, as fate would have it, I was t-boned a mere three weeks after getting the Miata and the car was totaled. At this point in my life, I'm now married and expecting kids soon, so I needed something a bit bigger than the Miata (duh!) and usable than another Mustang (plus, I was a little burnt out on Mustangs) and remembered that I still hadn't driven the Fiesta ST... so it was time. Additionally, the Miata set my mind right: I didn't need 400+ HP cars for enjoying driving on the street. I was moving beyond "street cred" vehicles and "spec sheet racing" and toward real world fun!

And now it's mine! So excited to have this little rocket and still have something I can use while my future kids are young and even just take the wife on road trips in relative comfort!

Here's me revealing the car to my mostly Mustang-loving YouTube channel subscribers. Wish me luck on the backlash!

https://youtu.be/Petp66OMTFY

Welcome. I like the platinum white, and how premium it looks on a Fiesta! When I was looking for my car, I was hoping for the Oxford White that I was used to on my Mustang. But they changed that for 2016(which I had to have) to Platinum White. I do wish I looked more in to it, as I do like the new white better.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Matte black stripes outlined in red would look great in that color. (and I usually hate stripes!)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
P
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! And I agree about the stripes, briandee.

Excited for you! Enjoy it. The fun of the car, plus being relatively family friendly is what attracted me to the car as well.