Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 ST Changes or Specs??

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I would get a 2016. There might be a few slight changes, who knows. I have a '15 and its the same as a '14

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Eager to see the new Kona Blue and Magnetic Metallic on the FiST. I like the black wheel option as well.
Wish there was Magnetic Metallic paint available when I purchased my FiST....that would have been my first choice!

Wish there was Magnetic Metallic paint available when I purchased my FiST....that would have been my first choice!
This is all according to edmunds so we'll see if these colors are gonna happen. Also, apparently white is now a premium color? Whaaat.

IMG_6948.PNG

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Edmunds still shows the Recaros at $1995........the COLOR choice is $0. And I personally don't like ANY of the colors listed. Silver or Oxford white is my choice.....don't want a $600 white pearl color! Nor a DARK Silver.....

OP
M
Thread Starter #39
I'm just dreaming but if they put that new 2.3 in the Fiesta with AWD it would be a monster and they would have my money months early on that![lockdance]

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club