Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 Fiesta (maybe)

I've been traveling through Latin America and found this magazine (in Spanish) at the airport. In it, it shows the possible 2017 Fiesta, the snippet also mentions that an ST version is a forgone conclusion due to it selling extremely well, and that a possible Fiesta RS might be in the works. Enjoy the pic.

Attachments

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I posted a similar pic from autoexpress awhile back. Looks like the fusion front end may be the real deal. Glad I bought mine already.

joesiris

I posted a similar pic from autoexpress awhile back. Looks like the fusion front end may be the real deal. Glad I bought mine already.
the picture is of a stock fiesta, which has that grill, st is way better, I drove a vanilla fiesta when mine was in the shop, man they are garbage

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
http://jalopnik.com/buy-a-2017-ford-focus-or-fiesta-st-go-to-driving-schoo-1787973086

The 2017 Ford Fiesta ST doesn?t get much in the way of changes other than a new orange paint job. However, Ford is throwing in free training at their Octane Driver?s Academy with every ST purchase.

According to Ford, anyone who purchases a 2017 Fiesta ST will be offered a complimentary day of performance driving instruction at ST Octane Academy located at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah. Of course, the cost of travel and lodging is on you.

The one-day Octane Academy driving program includes:

?Classroom session (approximately 30 minutes)
?On Track lead-and-follow session (you follow the instructor)
?On Track instructor ride-along (instructor rides as passenger)
?On Track hot laps (you ride as passenger with instructor driving)
?Forward/Reverse 180s and parking box. Well, have you ever wanted to do a handbrake turn into a parking spot? Here?s your chance!
?Braking/Corner exercises
?Skid car exercises
?UrbanX practice session
?Timed competition on the UrbanX course
?Kart race to end the day

Ford has been doing this for a while. It started back in 2013 with the introduction of the Focus and Fiesta ST models, and Ford confirmed to Jalopnik that the free Octane Academy courses are still available to anyone who purchases a ?17 ST as well.

While you may not be able to hoon like Ken Block after a day of instruction, the free Octane Academy is a great way to hone your driving skills and experience the limits of your ST in a safe and controlled environment.

Though for the safety of everyone at all future Cars and Coffee events, Ford should probably offer some kind of training for Mustang owners as well.

Yup, its the same car as the 16 with one new color and it comes with Android Auto and Carplay from the factory. There might be minor changes like we saw with the 16s intake but we won't know about that until someone takes delivery.

that's a focus st interior.. they used the wrong photo. unless they made the fiesta and focus interior identical.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Found the announcement page and no one seemed to mention the interior changes..

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/products/cars/fiesta/2017-fiesta-st.html

At the bottom of the page there is a pdf for the product sheet. If you look at the interior shot, there are some significant updates.

EDIT: Ford used the wrong photo.
I got curious and looked at that same pdf product sheet for the '16 FiST on fordmedia.com, and it's got that same wrong picture of the interior that Racer 83L noted above is from the FoST interior.