Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2017 orange spice SOLD

Trader history for SpiceyorangeST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale 2017 fiesta st-$17000

25,500 miles

Condition

Very good condition. I am the original owner. Car has spent most of its life in my garage. Never driven in winter and I daily another vehicle so the car literally sits in my garage probably 7-8 months out of the year. I bought it as a weekend toy/project car. I have only run amsoil 5w30 and I switched to ravenol mtf2 within the first 1000 miles of ownership. Very clean inside and out.

Mods

In the fall of 2021 I put about 5k into the car including:

Atp 2860 gen 2

Airtec tubular manifold- ceramic coated
Depo catless dp- ceramic coated
Wwp 3" exhaust

Cpe cold side pipe kit with hks bov
Cpe paint matched intake with 2015 evap conversion
Velossa tech ram air with orange lip

Dizzy map sensor adapter with with aem 3.5 bar map and Bosch 4 bar tmap
Ngk 6510 plugs (1 step colder)

Xtreme di hpfp35
Bosch +30 injectors

Swift lowering springs
Depo euro headlights

Diode dynamics luxeon led fogs with thefoglightguy acid green lenses

Maxton designs cupra front lip
Whoosh 2-pt bar
Dna racing subframe brace

Dna racing rear axle bar
M factory lsd
Mountune radiator

Whoosh v3 intercooler
17x8 rota titans 215/40 falken 615k+

Cobb ap3

The car is tuned by dizzy, 93 and E30. Has never been dynod but I have seen over 31 psi running E30 and will spin the tires when the boost hits in 3rd gear. Car runs great, my tuning process with Jason was awesome, never had any issues or check engine codes throughout the entire tuning process.

Additional parts not installed but can include for additional cost

Brand new konig dekagrams, 16x8 with brand new 215/45 falken 615k+ with aluminum hub centric rings and new tpms sensors

Trc side skirts

Dna racing rear strut brace with tie rods

Rally armor mudflaps

Funk motorsports turbo blanket

Stock headlights/turbo/downpipe/intercooler/radiator/exhaust/wheels and tires
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few other little things the car has also

Last edited:
OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #4
This should sell quick, great deal and solid pricing. What are you picking up?
Going to look for a coyote mustang. I've done just about everything but build the motor with this car so I'm just looking for a new project.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #10
I've pretty much accepted an offer from a dealership but I don't have time to do the paperwork until Saturday so if anyone wants this, you got about two days

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #12
I'll give you $100 more than the dealership. What's their offer?
They are offering me 16k without seeing the car. Maybe more once they see it since I told them that they might also want the ap so I'm hoping they give me at least 16500. So you might as well give me 17 lol

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #13
They have a car I want so that's why I'm just kind of saying screw it yeah I'll take a little less than 17 if I get the car I want

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
They have a car I want so that's why I'm just kind of saying screw it yeah I'll take a little less than 17 if I get the car I want
This car is too good to go to some shmucks at the Dealer! Then some Kyle with his flat brimmed hat weird Goatee and Monster 24oz will get it and wreck it within a week.! Jabbit Buy it seriously! Cant hurt to have another! I have thought about buying THIS MYSELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.