Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 FiST owner

Hey all. Just wanted to say hi. Have less than a week of ownership on my new 2019 Magnetic with Recaros, Nav, and sunroof. Could have done without the Nav but there were only a few new ones i could find within a large radius from Houston. I also needed to dump a car before the engine might have completely died, so time was not on my side.

So far I’m enjoying driving stick again after 25 years of automatics. My high schooler is picking up stick driving pretty dang quick as well.

I’ll be looking for some visual as well as minor performance mods to start with and I’m quite happy with this forums vast information.

I’m sitting waiting for a full tint job as I type this. I’ll be removing the Fiesta emblem this weekend as well.

Only funnies so far were sync was out of date and Waze speed was way off. I managed to do a WiFi update (even though I could not tell if it finished) but Waze speed is back to normal so it must have worked.
Other funny was after my first fillup today it shuttered and almost stalled at first traffic light. Some good info on probable purge canister issues found on the forum. I’ll keep my eye on that one.

I keep looking for other FiSTs while driving, but so far haven’t caught any. I’m in the SE Houston area.

OP
1eecom
Thread Starter #3
Hey back!
Oh, and in the first 10 miles of driving home I tried to stop a large rock with the windshield. :cry: I am glad I don’t drive 45 everyday.
Hopefully the repair holds after spending money on front window film.

OP
1eecom
Thread Starter #6
I’m hoping I can collect a list of items and maybe score any Black Friday sales or deals upcoming. Anyone know if I’m waiting for nothing?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! There aren't a lot of FiSTs out there in the US. I've only seen a few around here.

They're everywhere in Europe, but Americans aren't into hot hatches.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’m hoping I can collect a list of items and maybe score any Black Friday sales or deals upcoming. Anyone know if I’m waiting for nothing?
Most of the aftermarket companies run holiday sales. If you can wait, you'll save a few bucks.