Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 ST - P0339 crankshaft position sensor circuit

Well I was distracted and braked hard at a yellow-red light. stalled the engine in 3rd gear. power the car back on, and I have check engine and a wrench icon and the throttle response feels off. being the responsible fist owner that I am I drove it right home and hooked up the scanner. only code is P0339, it wont clear. what happened? why would this sensor go out from stalling out?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Well I was distracted and braked hard at a yellow-red light. stalled the engine in 3rd gear. power the car back on, and I have check engine and a wrench icon and the throttle response feels off. being the responsible fist owner that I am I drove it right home and hooked up the scanner. only code is P0339, it wont clear. what happened? why would this sensor go out from stalling out?
If you get lucky, the code may clear next time you start the car, it may have just happened from the one time incident of stalling it out. Hopefully it doesn't mean there's something permanently wrong.